Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hosting a baby shower...

So Marissa's baby shower was Thursday last week. I learned a few things from it:

1. I spent way too much money on it. But everything I bought was for her! And baby things are just too cute anyway.

2. Decorating blank onesies with stamps and fabric markers is my favorite baby shower activity.

3. Three boxes worth of cake bites is enough to feed everyone at a BYU football game. But man are they delicious!!

4. Well, this isn't news to me, but doing all of this just reiterated the fact that I'm a total over-achiever, in case you didn't know.

5. I should start a business for party and event planning so I can make a profit on it. Apparently I'm good at it.

2 comments:

  1. I think that would be a great thing for you. You have a great talent that others would pay good money for. Love the cake bites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob dropped off some of these at the office a few weeks ago and they were DELICIOUS. Mandy and I hid them from the rest of the office, but then Mandy made me take them out and share them with everyone. And then they were all gone. :(

    ReplyDelete