Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pregnancy: 39 Weeks

I wasn't sure if I'd make it this far into my pregnancy. I was actually of hoping I'd have had the baby by now because I am so uncomfortable!







Bob actually took these on Sunday last week, when I was 38 and a half weeks pregnant. My belly has dropped significantly since then. I've been having contractions for a few weeks now, but they've been mostly painless and really irregular. Yesterday they started getting painful and frequent. Today they were even more so.

I'm just biding my time until either my water breaks or my contractions are adequate enough for the hospital to admit me.


Any time now, son! 
Any time!!


2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks awesome! I love your dress! And I seriously think you have only gained weight in your belly! You just look awesome!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your cute baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and our boys will only be 4 months apart!

    ReplyDelete