Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Wishlist

I've been thinking about Christmas lately, and what to give others for the holiday. Along with that, I've been doing some thinking about what I want, and I've been coming up with a handy list. Unfortunately, most of what I want seems to be some-what expensive...

I'll keep adding to it regularly as other items I want come up and there will be a link to this in the margin with some of my favorite blog entries so you can find it easily if you need to.

So if anyone needs to know what I'd like and I can't remember when asked directly, here are some ideas.


Snow boots. No Uggs, please. They're ugly and not very waterproof. I'd prefer something like these:


Better pots/pans. No Teflon. I'm tired of it scraping and peeling off and not being able to use any metal utensils in them. I want some real steel or copper-bottomed ones if at all possible. Heck, even just one nice frying pan would be great.


A Kitchen Aid mixer. As much as I would love to have a floor-standing industrial sized one, I know it wouldn't be very logical at this point. Any color will really do, but of course I'd like an orange one if such a color exists among Kitchen Aid, but I really like the silver one too. Red is also nice. Or black.



Cheese slicer. You know, the one with the wire that sometimes makes a really cool "bing!" sound... Like this one:



                            This:
It's a ribbon organizer.
(You can find it here as well.)




A DSLR Camera. Probably a basic Canon, like one of the Rebel models; nothing with too many bells and whistles yet. I'm still doing research, but any suggestion or recommendation from experienced photographers is welcome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment