Friday, September 2, 2011

Independence Day

(I'm catching up on old posts I've been meaning to get done...)


For the 4th of July, Bob and I really lived it up.


Parade in the morning...

The tank was cool.


So were all these military vehicles.

And this old car.

Here's Bob, with some really awesome bagpipers parading behind him.

And this was my favorite part. I know, how nerdy of me...

Yay! Parades can be fun.

Seven Peaks in the afternoon...

We completely splurged and bought season passes that 
day so we can go as often as we want until we move.


And I'm getting little freckles on my face from the summer sunshine!

And we finished the day with Chinese-takeout and watching fireworks at Thanksgiving Point from the side of the road.

Can you tell we were kind of tired by the end of the day?

It was fun and quite memorable.
Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment